Cash Flow Solutions for Medical Facilities
- Written off self‐pay accounts deemed to have no value.
- Underpay or unlawfully decline of PIP claims.
- Medical Liens, which are not only contingent on the success of the legal claim but also, take years to settle.
- Purchasing Non‐Performing, Self-Pay receivables
- Servicing Non‐Performing, Self-Pay receivables
- Purchasing Medical Liens attached to personal injury claims
(LOP – Letters of Protection)
Our Target Clients
- Physical Therapy Practices
- Imaging Centers
- Chiropractic Practices
- Surgical Centers
The Process for Maximizing Hospital Accounts Receivables
- Use a proprietary model to identify and categorize the most collectible accounts in a Client’s portfolio.
- We can either service or purchase your hospital receivables.
- Send processed portfolios with actionable, prioritized accounts to our Nationally Recognized Partners to begin the collection process. This coordinated approach has produced increased cash recovery.
- One benefit of this selective approach is to greatly reduce the number of patient’s complaints/ filings from accounts under collections. This is particularly important to publicity conscience healthcare institutions.
This accounts receivables solution does not require hospitals to do a number of things they have been resistant to including:
- They are not required to change their existing collection process or partners.
- They are not required to purchase or install any additional software
- They are not required to pay any upfront fees.
- They just are required to give our team permission to work on Non‐performing receivable assets and then use the returned cash to enhance their mission.